Initial Visit Registration
- Initial Visit Registration: 8:30-11:30
- Appointments can also be made for the initial visit.(>> How to make an appointment)
- Registration should be completed by 15 minutes before your appointment.
- In case you are not sure which department you should consult, please choose internal medicine first. After consultation at internal medicine, the doctor will tell you which department is appropriate.
- No referral form is needed at our hospital.
- Whether or not you have been referred has no impact on medical service charges.
Consultation Flow for the Initial Visit
- Fill out a consultation form in the hospital reception office on the 1st floor of the 1st building.
- Present the consultation form and your health insurance to the hospital reception. If you have an appointment, please let a staff member know.
- Receive a file and a number card at the reception when your name is called.
- Walk to the hospital and present your file at the information counter of the hospital, then wait near a consultation room as directed.